Wednesday, December 24, 2008

a surprise christmas gift from amanda & vermillion lies

hello my lovelies.

i hope that wherever you are, near or far, happy or sad, that this little gift brings you a bit of cheer in the dark of night.

it's been a rough year for every single person i know.

when in doubt?
grab a camera, put on a dress, give yourself a black eye, and lip-sync.





(if you want to go straight to Vimeo to watch it in full HD, click HERE - if you insist on watching in slightly-less glory via YouTube, it's available HERE)

love, wine, family as you make it, cold compresses
(or whatever you can grab that's within reach)
with all my heart,
AFP

5 comments:

Swim said...

can't help laughing, merry xmas, too! ^0^

Money Be Green said...

Tee hee, I always say Hello lovelies. I love it;) Happy Holidays...

rashbre said...

nicely done and MX

Camila said...

man... I was having the worst day ever. And not just some really bad day, I mean a REALLY REALLY bad day with major life-changing events. And the worst part is that everyone is just so excited about stupid new year that they don't even realize I need someone to talk to... You, strangely, knew exactly what I needed and posted this video. I was never one to believe in coincidences, so I'll take this video as a sign. You turned my frown upside down, Amanda, and I just love you for that.
PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL.

Unknown said...

Nice Nice Nice